Auto Repossession and Garage Businesses Insurance
Comprehensive insurance and risk management programs have been designed by the associates of Hanks Insurance Group, Inc. These programs are made for the specific needs of auto repossession and garage businesses.
We pride ourselves on our association with other national program managers and general agencies with authority to answer to the needs of our clients. This association has produced the combination of products, knowledge, and experience needed to assure quality advice, coverage, and service for our clients who own repossession and garage businesses.
Insurance Programs for Your Different Needs
Not one but several different programs are now available for the specific needs of repossession and garage businesses. Each of these programs responds to the particular needs of segments of the industry.
Some will respond more effectively to repossession-only operations, and some will respond more effectively to garage operations with associated repossession exposures. There are programs for auto repossession and tow trucks.
This combination of companies will allow our account executives to tailor our quotes and proposals to your operation. We will provide your business with the combination of coverage and cost that you want and need. It’s not “one size fits all” with Hanks Insurance Group, Inc.
- Workmen’s Compensation
- Non-Subscribers Programs
- Business Auto
- Garage Liability
- Garage Keepers
- Wrongful Repossession
For us to give you a competitive repossessors’ quote for your business, we must have the attached application completed and the following information:
- You must provide a written and enforced policy prohibiting employees from the possession of a firearm while at work.
- You must provide a written and enforced policy for handling a “hostile debtor.”
- You must require the lending institution to submit all recovery assignments in writing prior to performing the recovery.
- You must provide a written company procedure for inventory, storage, and releasing of the personal effects found in the recovered collateral.
- Interior and exterior housekeeping must be excellent with all public areas maintained clean and free of tripping hazards. Risk is unacceptable if there are any potholes, spills, or trip and fall hazards in public traffic areas.
- Keys to all automobiles must be kept in a safe and secure place at all times.
- Signs must be posted prohibiting customers in work areas.
- Current and prior company loss runs for at least four (4) years.
If you have any questions, please call our office. We will be glad to assist you in any way we can.